We have a digital marketing strategic workshop coming up September 24 & 25 and I will like you to be there at our new office at 72B Surulere Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
Please note that it is a workshop and not a training meaning it is 80% practical and 20% theory with over 10 practical and interactive sessions.
If you want to attend then it is good you act fast because of this two reasons:
#1. It is limited to 10 delegates as we like our class size small for maximum experience. However, this mail is going out to 24,431 people precisely.
#2. We are giving 10,000 Naira off, if you register before the 10th of September 2015. So, you get to pay just 50,000 Naira instead of 60,000 Naira for the 2 day strategic workshop.
In addition to the highly practical strategic workshop (Find workshop agenda towards the end of this mail), you will get the following:
- Case studies
- Digital marketing strategic plan workbook
- Digital marketing budgeting template (Excel)
- Digital marketing timeline template (Excel)
- Digital marketing skills matrix template (Excel)
- Advance content planning template (Excel)
- Conversion Goals and Funnel planning template (Excel)
- Blogging and social media schedule template (Excel)
- Search engine marketing campaign planning template (Excel)
- Keyword planning template (Excel)
- Digital marketing tools catalog
- 30 Days after-workshop support
How to register is simply
- Make payment of ₦50,000 (before 10th of September 2015) to Zenith Bank/Vibe Web Solutions Limited/1013734920.
- Email us to notify us of payment and we will register you as well as send you your access ticket. It is that simple.
The reason for the workshop:
Chances are that you will need to work with an agency to implement your digital marketing campaign, however, they focus on traffic, not revenue.
Traffic and rankings are great, but if those visitors don’t convert into actual customers or leads, it doesn’t matter. Specifically, we focus on driving maximum revenue to your investments, not just traffic.
This is because if those visitors don’t convert into actual customers or leads, it doesn’t matter. All we care about is how much revenue and profit your business should be making from your online marketing campaign.
So, from our digital marketing strategic workshop we will train your delegates on developing a strategic plan for your company as well as learn how to make agencies accountable by selecting the right key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the agency performance. Even how to give them guidance on how to drive better results for your campaign.
The key value preposition is that the workshop is designed to solve your company’s online marketing challenges and after the workshop you will be able to develop your digital marketing strategic plan using proven A.C.E methodology that will take your company to a whole new level with positive bottom-line.
OUR A.C.E. STRATEGIC PLAN METHODOLOGY
Attract – attract quality website traffic
Convert – convert traffic to customers or leads
Engage – engage customers and leads to drive repeat and referral sales per customer.
Here is the workshop agenda
9.00 am – 9.30 am: Understanding what digital marketing is really about and building an ACE methodology system that works
9.30 am -10.00 am: The 5 principles for online marketing success and defining and differentiating your brand online
10.00 am – 10.30: am Building a credible website structure: 30 Factors of website credibility
5 principles of persuasive web design
10.30am – 10.45am:Tea Break
10.45 am – 11.30 am: The art and science of persuading site visitors to become clients – setting website conversion goals and funnel.
11.30 am – 12.00 am: Defining your online value preposition and 3 digital marketing rules you don’t want to break. Specific steps to maximising online marketing advert budget
12.00 am – 12.30: Classroom Exercise – Review of your websites, define your value preposition and your website objective. Sketch your website layout.
12.30 pm – 1.00 pm: Integrating digital marketing activities as part your offline marketing activities
1.00 pm -1.40 pm: Lunch and Interactive Session
1.40 pm – 2.10 pm: Understanding and define your online sales cycle
2.10 pm – 2.30 pm: Understanding the six types of keywords and how to use content to drive your sales cycle
2.30 pm – 3.00 pm: Classroom Exercise – Define your sales cycle and keywords
3.00 pm – 3.15 pm: Tea Break
3.15 pm – 3.40 pm: Classroom Exercise – Researching and defining search engine keywords for search ranking
3.40 pm – 4.20 pm: Driving quality traffic to your website.
4.20 pm – 4. 45 pm: Classroom Exercise – Best practise of search engine marketing – Pay-per-Click (PPC).
4.45 pm – 5.00 pm: Q & A
9.00 am – 9.30 am: Understanding search engine optimisation (SEO) and how to rank high on top search – The
20-20-60 Rule to SEO
9.30 am – 10.15 am: Understanding why Blogging, Social Media and SEO work so well together and why content is king. Leveraging on effective media buying and press release (PR).
10.15 am – 10.45 am: Ways Blogging and social media help your business generate more leads, visibility and
10.45 am – 11.00 am: Tea Break
11.00 am – 11.15 am: Specifics on how to structure your blog posts for maximum effectiveness for traffic, sales
and lead generation. Defining an editorial policy for your blog that will increase your search ranking.
11.15 am – 12.00pm: Specific steps to maximizing social media engagement and How to get more sales, engagement and leads on Facebook and other Social media without increasing budgets.
12.00 pm – 12.30 pm: Interactive Exercise: Developing a Content marketing strategies schedule and plan for your blog and social media.
12.30 pm – 1.20 pm: Building a customer database and generating leads and promoting your business through email marketing. Specific steps to optimising email marketing campaigns.
1.20pm – 2.00pm: Launch
2.00 pm – 2.40pm: Classroom Exercise: Designing and sending email newsletters. Nurturing your customers and leads to drive returning and referral sales.
2.40 pm – 3.15pm: Interactive Exercise: Understanding and analyzing Google Analytics to measure performance of your online marketing campaigns.
3.15 pm – 3.30 pm: Tea break
3.30pm – 3.45pm: Interactive Exercise: 5 steps and tools to managing your online reputation.
3.45pm – 4.30pm: Interactive Exercise: Evaluating digital marketing skills set of team. and developing a digital marketing budgeting and defining key performance indicators (KPIs).
4.30pm – 4.50 pm: Interactive Exercise: Getting your organisation to buy-in on digital marketing and How to work effectively with digital marketing agency.
4.50 – 5.00 pm: Q & A
- Tobi Asehinde is a passionate entrepreneur with an obsession for digital marketing.
- In addition to growing my two businesses Vibe Web Solutions and Find Digital Tools, I’ve worked hands-on with various companies locally and internationally (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, United Kingdom and United States). I am trained in the United Kingdom at the University of Portsmouth with a Master Degree in Computer Engineering.
- I am also the web consultant to the Lagos Eko Project (a World Bank project) and the Assistant Honorary Secretary of the Nigeria-Britain Association, an association that has direct affiliation with the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and the Office of the British High Commissioner.
- I write on digital marketing in both Nigeria and International online media. I have been recognized in the United Kingdom by the Portsmouth Enterprise as an entrepreneur to watch in Africa.
- Digital Communication Adviser to the Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce
Founder, Vibe Web Solutions